Bracketology - Let's Do This

Deleted member 2897

I enjoyed the ending of the game because I knew the absolute first thing that would happen this morning would be @bwelbo with a takedown of the B1G.

I was right, but honestly think he went light on them.

1 game doesn't make a trend, and certainly not in a play-in game that went to overtime. But, a trend does start with 1. Fingers crossed. 🤪

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Basketball never leaves the blood. After almost 20 years since I last suited up for Newberry College (SC) in our conference tournament my senior year, these videos bring me to the verge of tears and a lump in the throat.
If you never played, you'll never know.

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
Sorry to be off topic, but it looks like the tournament committees are having a rough time figuring out how to run a bubble:

Did nba bubble run into any issues like these? I'm sure some of the logistics have to overlap. Did they consult the NBA for any tips?

Deleted member 2897

One certainty. We will not be the 1st ACC team to lose. Take that Jeff Goodman!

ACC Coach of the Year right there. Should also get the top award from the United States Society of Magicians. He made everyone think Virginia Tech had a good team this year.

Lost 4 of their last 6 games. Their only 2 wins in that stretch were against the #13 and #14 teams in the ACC.

In fairness, they were the 10 seed. They led most of the game and could have easily won. Not an upset.