Bracketology - Let's Do This

Deleted member 2897

are we rooting for UNC or FSU?
are we rooting for UL or dook?

(UL finishes with @dook, @VT, UVA. they could lose all 3 and finish 7-7)
(UNC finishes FSU, @Cuse, dook)
(dook finishes FSU, @GT, @UNC)

I think we’re rooting for contaminated water where all teams get uncontrollable diarrhea on the court.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer

Probably doesn't matter.

UNC vs FSU is a case where if FSU wins the team we faced twice looks better and a potential bubble team looks worse. If UNC wins then they might still be able to sneak into the bracket to give us another Q1 win.

I doubt the duke vs UL game matters much. Maybe since we played Duke twice we'd rather they win. On the other hand if UL losses they could potentially slip down to the point where our loss would be a Q2 loss (not likely but possible). Although if that happens it opens up another spot.

gt24

Jolly Good Fellow
D63EA671-16DE-4D47-89D0-EE694160C9D2.jpeg

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
Probably doesn't matter.

UNC vs FSU is a case where if FSU wins the team we faced twice looks better and a potential bubble team looks worse. If UNC wins then they might still be able to sneak into the bracket to give us another Q1 win.

I doubt the duke vs UL game matters much. Maybe since we played Duke twice we'd rather they win. On the other hand if UL losses they could potentially slip down to the point where our loss would be a Q2 loss (not likely but possible). Although if that happens it opens up another spot.
If we win out & the right teams lose, we could possibly move to top 4 in acc tourney. UNC needs to lose.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Did we jump 4 spots this morning? We're now 2nd team out. Weren't we Lunardi's 5th or 6th team out before today's game?

Gtech50

Ramblin' Wreck

(UL finishes with @dook, @VT, UVA. they could lose all 3 and finish 7-7)
(UNC finishes FSU, @Cuse, dook)
(dook finishes FSU, @GT, @UNC)
Give me FSU and Duke. We still have a chance to finish as high as 4th in the ACC but we need UL to lose twice and UNC once.