Bracketology - Let's Do This

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I keep going back and forth on who to root for with these games. I feel like FSU/UNC either way can work in our favor. FSU knocks UNC out of the field or our UNC win works better.

While beating a stronger Duke team would be great, UL is in the tournament right now so maybe just keep knocking Duke down?

No matter how I view it us winning out seems like the simplest route. And definitely not falling asleep vs wake.

jbix80

Ramblin' Wreck
If UNC ends up losing today, how are they in over us? We beat them head to head, we will have a better conference record than them, we will have similar overall records, and we have played as hard of schedule. So much of it is about the name on the front of the jersey.

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
12-12, 3 games behind .500 in conference play and their sweep of Iowa carrying them even though they’ve gotten thumped quite a few times.

jbix80

Ramblin' Wreck
Lunardi has us in as of 6:00.

Attachments

• 77D74FB8-268F-41FA-AF07-6A1E7588736A.png
    77D74FB8-268F-41FA-AF07-6A1E7588736A.png
    870.6 KB · Views: 124

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
While UNC winning probably doesn't help us directly in the rankings because played FSU twice, they should be very close to that 30 threshhold to make our win against them a Q1 one. If only they hadn't sucked it up against Marquette.