Bracketology - Let's Do This

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
For some reason I've never actually looked at the top 25 polls until now. Can someone explain why basically the entire Big 10 and Big 12 occupy the top 25 including teams that are only 1 game over .500 in conference? Something about this just screams SEC West syndrome. Every win is a "good" top 25 win and every loss is a "good" top 25 loss.

LibertyTurns

Banned
I think we have an advantage here because there was nobody talking about GT & when they finally did we were on a historic run. We’re now in that unique spot where every assbag commenting mentions us because they’re not sure what to make of us & are afraid they’ll miss out on calling the cinderella story.

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
Well hopefully we can all agree now that Michigan State is officially a joke and out.

That is the worst thing to happen to college sports in a long time. I mean the name is just so stupid, and I really hope this is an isolated situation, though I suspect this won't be the last we see of this. If I were a MSU supporter, I'd be vomiting non-stop.

slugboy

Staff member
Ole Miss won big over South Carolina, keeping their hopes alive. Missouri edged UGA, ending their season (I don’t think they’re an NIT candidate).
I’m seeing us move into more 10 seeds in brackets. Even the last forecasters to move us off the bubble have us as an 11 seed at worst. Who knows what the selection committee is thinking now, though.