Bracket Busting

Which would you rather?

• Traditional Bracket - for $5 buy in; 2nd place gets $5 and 1st gets the rest

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Traditional Bracket - for bragging rights only

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Upset Bracket (bonus point for upsets) - for $5 buy in; 2nd place gets $5 and 1st gets the rest

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Upset Bracket (bonus point for upsets) - for bragging rights only

• Both - for $5 Each submission, 2nd place gets $5 and 1st gets the rest for each style

• Both - for bragging rights only

• Total voters

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
Well.. some of you all look smarter than others..

Quick updates rankings:

View attachment 14151

Well, then.

1679028825776.png

(Yes, it's an incorrect use of the meme, but the line works. Leave me alone, my bracket just got trashed.) :p

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
So, full disclosure, I only listened to this finish on radio and I'm just now actually seeing just how terri-bad this decision/pass was.

Like, he could've passed to like 3 other teammates that were moderately open and they wouldve been fine. He coulda just fell outta bounds and it wouldve been better for them. Man thats brutal.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
So, full disclosure, I only listened to this finish on radio and I'm just now actually seeing just how terri-bad this decision/pass was.

Like, he could've passed to like 3 other teammates that were moderately open and they wouldve been fine. He coulda just fell outta bounds and it wouldve been better for them. Man thats brutal.

yeah was truly not a good look.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer

To be fair, while it was a very bad decision, if he gets more oomph on that pass the game is over pretty much no matter how it turns out. Bad decision, but also bad execution of the bad decision. Made for a great march madness memory though.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
To be fair, while it was a very bad decision, if he gets more oomph on that pass the game is over pretty much no matter how it turns out. Bad decision, but also bad execution of the bad decision. Made for a great march madness memory though.

Yeah, as it turned out, it ends up being in a similar category of bball plays like ....

Fail The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air GIF

Maybe he'll now be able to train with the new Mrs. Darren Waller ...

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
I suspect Kihei thought there was much less time too, where it wouldn't have mattered where the ball landed. He was annoyingly heady and a pest throughout his career, and I think he just outsmarted himself on that one.

Far removed from college, I was in an adult rec league when I snatched a rebound and quickly fired a 3/4 court shot at the buzzer of the first half.... only to realize there were 47 seconds left on the game clock. Not under the microscope but much dumber.