Bowl game Uni.... some will need a suicide watch

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
Someone tell me what damn color does Tech want me to wear to the football games next year? I fell for the so-called new Tech Gold. Spent too much money on gold stuff just to get on board. And I'm not doing anymore silly white outs. So what is it TStan, blue, white, or gold? By the way, the new Tech Gold doesn't even look good. It looks like Toyota mini-van gold. The all blue look is just a gimmick. Thanks players. Total fail all the way around.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
Someone tell me what damn color does Tech want me to wear to the football games next year? I fell for the so-called new Tech Gold. Spent too much money on gold stuff just to get on board. And I'm not doing anymore silly white outs. So what is it TStan, blue, white, or gold? By the way, the new Tech Gold doesn't even look good. It looks like Toyota mini-van gold. The all blue look is just a gimmick. Thanks players. Total fail all the way around.
Merry Christmas to you too.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Gold

Agree with everything except the "silly white outs". What's wrong with the white outs?

684Bee

Helluva Engineer

#1 issue is our fans.

BCJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Agree with everything except the "silly white outs". What's wrong with the white outs?

This:
20181110_221130.jpg