Bowl game Uni.... some will need a suicide watch

GT flunkout

Jolly Good Fellow
To be fair, White is one of their primary colors......

Even our own fans on our own boards don't know what our colors are. This is exactly why blue as a primary for branding purposes is such poor marketing and the GTAA just refuses to get right.

Whether this has anything to do with a one-off alternate uniform is a different debate.

Last edited:

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Oh I wore a white hoodie as well, however I did have to go out and buy one that day. Not everyone is going to do that

Bought one for a white out against VPISU many years ago, and I still have it for this purpose. If you wear a cheap white t-shirt (x large) over whatever you do have, white outs are EASY.

With that said, I agree that all old engineers (I am one) and GT fans are not going to get into stuff like this, and they are definitely not going to go out of their way. If GT wants to make this look good, they need to provide the cheap t-shirts at the game. Also, the people in the gold seats need to be in their seats. I would rather we don't do these things if we can't do them better.

ncjacket79

Helluva Engineer
Bought one for a white out against VPISU many years ago, and I still have it for this purpose. If you wear a cheap white t-shirt (x large) over whatever you do have, white outs are EASY.

With that said, I agree that all old engineers (I am one) and GT fans are not going to get into stuff like this, and they are definitely not going to go out of their way. If GT wants to make this look good, they need to provide the cheap t-shirts at the game. Also, the people in the gold seats need to be in their seats. I would rather we don't do these things if we can't do them better.
If you gave them shirts lots of Tech fans wouldn’t wear them anyway. Don’t know if its that engineering thing if not getting involved with anything new or look8ng for a problem or what but we just have a difficult fan base. That’s why TStan and Collins have to figure out how to make it cool or at least okay to get excited.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
If you gave them shirts lots of Tech fans wouldn’t wear them anyway. Don’t know if its that engineering thing if not getting involved with anything new or look8ng for a problem or what but we just have a difficult fan base. That’s why TStan and Collins have to figure out how to make it cool or at least okay to get excited.

What about White or Gold shakers for everyone instead?

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
Can this thread be locked and finally shut down 5 minutes after toe meets leather ? ( I’m allowing 5 minutes for discussion about how good/bad the uniforms look during kickoff and the first series).:)