Bowl game Uni.... some will need a suicide watch

ncjacket79

Helluva Engineer
First. I’m not a dude. I’m a sir. I’ve been married longer than you’ve been alive, worked for 35 years, run multiple divisions of a Fortune 50 companies. I speak from experience, not bravado.

You don’t succeed in any endeavor by assigning decision authority on s major issue to someone without qualifications. And sorry ... players don’t run the program.

That’s my opinion. You can disagree with it or not. And I really don’t care.
Serious question for you then. If you look at this as an industry with many competitors, the ONLY 2 that i can find who don't shake things up with different uniforms are Alabama and Penn State. I'm sure someone will point out others, but the point is we are not one of the industry leaders and struggle to compete
It's inconceivable to me that with all the hoopla surrounding the "new gold," they went with blue jerseys instead of gold ones this year. Really bad move IMO.
we know what you think man

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
I'm sure someone will point out others, but the point is we are not one of the industry leaders and struggle to compete

Isn’t the best solution when struggling to compete ... winning? It reminds me of the old saw about the Titanic and rearranging deck chairs when the focus should be on addressing the hole in the boat.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Isn’t the best solution when struggling to compete ... winning? It reminds me of the old saw about the Titanic and rearranging deck chairs when the focus should be on addressing the hole in the boat.
Agree.
The cause of this thread is guys and gals having fun giving while we wait for repairs by the parties.

Here is a part of a safety presentation I gave at clients office during a pipeline construction kick off meeting.

The Titanic is famous for its deck chairs and its Owner's Safety Sloganeering (sic)

20181224_162002.jpg

biggtfan

Jolly Good Fellow
I led two global branding projects for Fortune 50 companies. While one respects the views of all groups, ultimately, tough decisions have to be made and enforced.

My view is that children don’t decide the brand of a 133 year old organization. Especially without input from some rather significant stakeholders ... the donors.

TStan has made it clear he is going to do what he wants. So, we have to see if he’s a good steward of the brand.

I may be missing something here - did the seniors INVENT the all-blue look or did other significant stakeholders create it and make it available as a uniform option? It would seem that responsible adults felt that all blue would be OK.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Serious question for you then. If you look at this as an industry with many competitors, the ONLY 2 that i can find who don't shake things up with different uniforms are Alabama and Penn State. I'm sure someone will point out others, but the point is we are not one of the industry leaders and struggle to compete

we know what you think man

You knew this was coming, but I would throw Texas, usc, Kansas state in there. And i am not sure ga southern has done anything wacky.?