Bowl game Uni.... some will need a suicide watch

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
How about everyone who complains about the uniform cut a check big enough to make the AA change the colors? If this is such an issue in your life do something about it

Until then it’s all idle chatter. Money talks...bull **** walks

Post of the year that's applicable across so many aspects of GT athletics!

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Valid point. A lot of my GT hats are navy blue. They look good.

Yep, my new hat is Blue with Gold logo.

And since the new Tech Gold seems to be such a myth in the bookstore, I am going with Blue shirt with Gold logo next year.

Even if we have a "White Out".

Just too much good Blue merchandise to buy, be it hot or cold weather.

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
84889026-gt-g-t-letter-logo-combination-alphabet.jpg

Why don’t we modernize the logo while we’re at it?

Wrong shade of magenta.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
How about everyone who complains about the uniform cut a check big enough to make the AA change the colors? If this is such an issue in your life do something about it

Until then it’s all idle chatter. Money talks...bull **** walks
Change the colors? They've already said our two colors are white and gold. The problem is execution

It's because white makes him look bloated. Darker colors are more slimming.

In all seriousness, these are BAD@SS

That may be considered a "bad@ss" uniform by some, but it is NOT GEORGIA TECH, NEVER HAS BEEN, NEVER WILL BE.

An Auburn fan told me at church this morning that some Auburn players wanted to do something non-traditional with the uniforms, and they were flatly told NO; the players don't get to define or defy tradition. Despite random use through the years of blue for jerseys, and, more recently, trim and numerals (black until the late 80s), Tech is and always has been WHITE AND GOLD. PERIOD. You don't eff with tradition, no matter how bad@ss some may think it looks. In my opinion, this uniform SUX big ones.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
That may be considered a "bad@ss" uniform by some, but it is NOT GEORGIA TECH, NEVER HAS BEEN, NEVER WILL BE.

An Auburn fan told me at church this morning that some Auburn players wanted to do something non-traditional with the uniforms, and they were flatly told NO; the players don't get to define or defy tradition. Despite random use through the years of blue for jerseys, and, more recently, trim and numerals (black until the late 80s), Tech is and always has been WHITE AND GOLD. PERIOD. You don't eff with tradition, no matter how bad@*** some may thing it looks. In my opinion, this uniform SUX big ones.

lol... @Supersizethatorder-mutt probably isn't getting the Swag Coach job for CGC.

65Jacket

GT Athlete
I'm with Super, except I am even more extreme in my hatred of letting the kids decide on our uniforms. I have been an avid GT supported since 1956 and have owned season tickets since 1967. These players have been in the fold for a max of 5 years. There is no way that should give them the right to ignore our time honored school colors and wear crap colors on our unis. If anything ever turns me against GT,this is it.

I'm with Super, except I am even more extreme in my hatred of letting the kids decide on our uniforms. I have been an avid GT supported since 1956 and have owned season tickets since 1967. These players have been in the fold for a max of 5 years. There is no way that should give them the right to ignore our time honored school colors and wear crap colors on our unis. If anything ever turns me against GT,this is it.
It's like the inmates running the asylum.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

An Auburn fan told me at church this morning that some Auburn players wanted to do something non-traditional with the uniforms, and they were flatly told NO; the players don't get to define or defy tradition. Despite random use through the years of blue for jerseys, and, more recently, trim and numerals (black until the late 80s), Tech is and always has been WHITE AND GOLD. PERIOD. You don't eff with tradition, no matter how bad@ss some may think it looks. In my opinion, this uniform SUX big ones.

Apparently, there are a bunch of seniors on our football team that would disagree with your opinion.

I like traditions. Who says you can't start new traditions though? We learn from our past, but our past doesn't dictate our present or our future.

Apparently, there are a bunch of seniors on our football team that would disagree with your opinion.

I like traditions. Who says you can't start new traditions though? We learn from our past, but our past doesn't dictate our present or our future.
They can disagree all they want to. They have no right or business changing tradition. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, and for 100+ years, Tech has been known as the White and Gold, or the Golden Tornado, NOT the blue anything. Why would anybody want to look like about 50 other teams in the country when you have a traditional uniform that pretty much stands alone and actually says Georgia Tech. Navy blue says, Navy, UVA, Auburn (to some extent), and countless other schools.