Blue. Pants.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Does anyone know what we'll be wearing tomorrow?
I see where UVa is wearing blue jerseys, white pants and white helmets. I'm guessing maybe we'll be in gold pants and white jerseys with gold helmets?

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Does anyone know what we'll be wearing tomorrow?
I see where UVa is wearing blue jerseys, white pants and white helmets. I'm guessing maybe we'll be in gold pants and white jerseys with gold helmets?
I believe White hats, White Jersey and Gold Pants

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Sorry to reopen this old thread, but I didn't think I should start a new one, since it involves basketball, but check out the new "winter whites" for the basketball team at www.ramblinwreck.com.
Sure hope CCG will come up with some kind of "traditional" uniforms for the football team next Fall.
Playing up the Wreck is something I wish we did more. I like those :)

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Sorry to reopen this old thread, but I didn't think I should start a new one, since it involves basketball, but check out the new "winter whites" for the basketball team at www.ramblinwreck.com.
Sure hope CCG will come up with some kind of "traditional" uniforms for the football team next Fall.
Check out this quote from the article. Love it.
"The alternate uniforms will prominently feature Georgia Tech’s two primary colors – Tech Gold and White"

burdell151

Jolly Good Fellow
Coach may be able to influence an alternate from adidas, but the trend from the major suppliers is that we’ll be in this template for a couple years. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a gold jersey next season to complement the current set.

I’d think we would be most likely to see some special cleats for football.

And yes, the B-ball alternates are amazing. Go check them out!

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Sure hope CCG will come up with some kind of "traditional" uniforms for the football team next Fall. Sure hope @Gold1 sees this.

Those winter whites rock.

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
How are some of you guys that are so disgusted by blue in our unis feel when CGC comes out in love with it?!?!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Players love. Recruits love it. And based on what we’ve seen and heard from CGC so far, you know how he’s gonna feel about it then...