Blue. Pants.

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
So you have only been looking at attendance since the blue pants? Might want to go back and observe prior years.

Please tell me you regularly attend games at least. Otherwise you have no gripe worth listening to.
Travel 85 miles to and 85 miles back every home game. Sometimes spend the night in Atlanta. Judging from your comment, you missed my point.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
The Blue Jerseys and Pants are fye, Players and Recruits love them. If you don’t, then there’s nothing you can do about it, your voice won’t be heard, quit crying and be happy our players have some gear THEY can finally take pride in.
“fye”??? Is that a typo or did you mean to say that?

inGTwetrust

Ramblin' Wreck
And this song sums up nerdy white dudes trying to act hip using pop ghetto terminology.

It's not ghetto. It's just a different generation. Was groovy ghetto in the 70s? People and things change. I don't care for the Navy pants but let the kids have fun. If you want to be mad at anyone, be like @Gold1 and voice your concerns to the school. The players are simply picking from options the school would have already approved.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
It's not ghetto. It's just a different generation. Was groovy ghetto in the 70s? People and things change. I don't care for the Navy pants but let the kids have fun. If you want to be mad at anyone, be like @Gold1 and voice your concerns to the school. The players are simply picking from options the school would have already approved.
Where did you get I’m mad about unis? I will say this if I didn’t know that was GT running out on the field for the Duke game I never would have guessed. GTAA needs to decide if it’s really serious about branding or not.

bikeseat

GT Athlete
I don't like the blue pants for no other reason than it's just not Tech. But whatever. I do take issue with the "It's all about the players, let them decide." Why not let them pick what plays to run (instead of CPJ)? Why not let the players vote on who Tech is going to recruit - after all, they have to play with them. Why not let the players vote on what music will be played at the games? Why not let players vote on what concessions will be served? Why not let players vote on ticket prices?

Here's a news flash. It's NOT about the players. It's about the Georgia Tech football program. And children (yes, 18 year olds) don't get to make these decisions. Grown ups do. The fact that we don't have adults making these decisions is why our program is in the shape it's in.

This is genuinely one of the dumbest takes I have ever seen on here. Digging a crawlspace beneath the all time low

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
This is genuinely one of the dumbest takes I have ever seen on here. Digging a crawlspace beneath the all time low
It’s a bad take but not worst I’ve seen. What he doesn’t get is that the players are given a limited choice selection by the adults, just like I give my kids choices that I approve of ahead of time. So his real beef should be with the adults who provided the choices.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer

Really? GTAA approved these schemes. And then passed the buck to the kids. And they are the authority on branding ... how?

I give Jeremy Pruitt at UT credit. One of the good things he did was canning the Smokey uniforms and telling the players ... "We play in Orange or White. And we wear black shoes. Is there anything you don't understand?"

Oh my. Arrogant much?
No arrogance there at all. I refer you to what Vespidae posted ---
Here's a news flash. It's NOT about the players. It's about the Georgia Tech football program. And children (yes, 18 year olds) don't get to make these decisions. Grown ups do. The fact that we don't have adults making these decisions is why our program is in the shape it's in.

bikeseat

GT Athlete
Really? GTAA approved these schemes. And then passed the buck to the kids. And they are the authority on branding ... how?

I give Jeremy Pruitt at UT credit. One of the good things he did was canning the Smokey uniforms and telling the players ... "We play in Orange or White. And we wear black shoes. Is there anything you don't understand?"

It's actually a zero sum game. The entire week of game prep is split between practice and uniform choice. If we wore the same unis every week we would have 50% more practice time and win every game

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
It's actually a zero sum game. The entire week of game prep is split between practice and uniform choice. If we wore the same unis every week we would have 50% more practice time and win every game

This is genuinely one of the dumbest takes I have ever seen on here. Digging a crawlspace beneath the all time low.

So you have only been looking at attendance since the blue pants? Might want to go back and observe prior years.

I saw a 3 year old literally have candy they wanted to eat taken away last night after trick or treating. Melt down ensued. That child was 3.....has an excuse even if not acceptable behavior. What excuse do you guys have for meltdowns over damn navy pants have? Good grief.

Please tell me you regularly attend games at least. Otherwise you have no gripe worth listening to.
I have been a season ticket holder and AT fund (and Roll Call) contributor for 51 years. Blue pants do NOT represent the White and Gold and are by far the ugliest, stupidest looking uniforms I have seen in all those years.