Blue. Pants.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
SHOTS FIRED POPCORN.jpg

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
@Supersized, i like you as a poster but this anti-blue schtick of yours is getting really old. Can’t you find something more important to be passionate about? I promise you that practically everyone in our little fanbase and probably many that are employed by GTAA and maybe even some folks at Addidas are aware of your feelings on the issue. Furthermore I don’t think anyone cares one way or the other how we as fans feel about it. It’s All. About. The. Players.

@Supersized, i like you as a poster but this anti-blue schtick of yours is getting really old. Can’t you find something more important to be passionate about? I promise you that practically everyone in our little fanbase and probably many that are employed by GTAA and maybe even some folks at Addidas are aware of your feelings on the issue. Furthermore I don’t think anyone cares one way or the other how we as fans feel about it. It’s All. About. The. Players.
That's what this thread is all about, so why wouldn't I express my disdain for the blue pants. I can live with the blue jerseys even though I don't really like them. But the blue pants are crap IMO, not to mention, it's just plain stupid to wear blue (SECONDARY color) when the other team's PRIMARY color is blue, even if it is a different shade. And I DO think they should care what the fans think. IIRC fans at Oregon were ultimately listened to concerning some of those butt-ugly uniforms they were wearing.

Man... I wonder where this "entitled" millennial generation learned their sense of entitlement from? It's like I can almost put my finger on it...
The millennials think they are entitled to things that other people pay for. I don't think I am entitled to anything I didn't pay for. But if enough people who actually contribute to the GTAA feel as I do (and I have no idea what proportion that might be), then yes, we are entitled to be heard.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
That's what this thread is all about, so why wouldn't I express my disdain for the blue pants. I can live with the blue jerseys even though I don't really like them. But the blue pants are crap IMO, not to mention, it's just plain stupid to wear blue (SECONDARY color) when the other team's PRIMARY color is blue, even if it is a different shade. And I DO think they should care what the fans think. IIRC fans at Oregon were ultimately listened to concerning some of those butt-ugly uniforms they were wearing.
Yeah man. I personally disagree with you, but this is the perfect place for people to discuss their disdain for blue pants. I've liked seeing all the historical arguments people have come up with so far to basically support every position on the matter :)

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Echoing @ibeattetris - While I personally like the navy pants and even Navy jersey, I have enjoyed seeing the points brought up by people supporting all sorts of different colors. The "I don't like it, boo that" posts are less enlightening but as long as they stick to this thread and don't gum up the other nonrelated threads (which both sides have done a good job of avoiding) I think having the discussion here is all in bounds.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer

I get all of that and your def entitled to your opinion and welcomed to state it. Your kind of like a broken record though at this point....

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
The millennials think they are entitled to things that other people pay for. I don't think I am entitled to anything I didn't pay for. But if enough people who actually contribute to the GTAA feel as I do (and I have no idea what proportion that might be), then yes, we are entitled to be heard.

Hey, let's take it a step further... if you donate a certain amount of $$$, you get to call the first play of each quarter. Or pick the starting QB. I mean, why not? You're paying for their scholarship, right? You deserve it.