Blue. Pants.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Alright Old heads this is for you. Fye doesn’t mean one thing, it’s a different way to say something is cool or good. Pretty sure it comes from people with Southeren Accent saying “Fire” in Atlanta. Ive been saying it since I heard it at 6th grade basketball practice.
If you still don’t get what I mean, just search keyword Fye on twitter and see how people use it.

JacketGirl

Jolly Good Fellow
No arrogance there at all. I refer you to what Vespidae posted ---
I don’t agree with his post either, but I agree with his more than yours. Bottom line - The players are the program. Try having a program without anyone playing - not very easy to pull off. You tout that you attended Tech for 4 years and donate money after you leave, so you can have this opinion. The players also attend Tech for 4 years and they donate their time, their bodies, and often their health while they are here. I don’t know if they donate money after they leave, but that doesn’t make you more entitled to an opinion than them. It simply doesn’t.

I’m over this whole pants debate - you all are entirely too invested in what 18-year olds are wearing. I will continue to stick up for our players and will go back to unwatching this thread now.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I have been a season ticket holder and AT fund (and Roll Call) contributor for 51 years. Blue pants do NOT represent the White and Gold and are by far the ugliest, stupidest looking uniforms I have seen in all those years.

I don’t like the navy pants either actually. But I’m dumbfounded by some of the hysterical outrage, arrogance / self centeredness, and banality displayed by those who are flaming against them.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I would have thought after pulling the band-aid off the Russell years that we would never have a gripe about uniforms again...I really don’t get it.

I am looking forward to seeing the gold jersey - hopefully right after Thanksgiving.

/

Actually I think you didn’t “get it” before but now you do. :D

You have become more moderate in your opposition to navy.

Next year you might not mind the pants so much either. :D
Not at all. I have always thought the 2014 OB uniforms looked good, but I still don't like us wearing them, since blue is only a secondary color, not an alternate one. They blue pants simply do not look good IMO. In fact, I think they were butt-ugly.