Blue. Pants.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
I don't like the blue pants for no other reason than it's just not Tech. But whatever. I do take issue with the "It's all about the players, let them decide." Why not let them pick what plays to run (instead of CPJ)? Why not let the players vote on who Tech is going to recruit - after all, they have to play with them. Why not let the players vote on what music will be played at the games? Why not let players vote on what concessions will be served? Why not let players vote on ticket prices?

Here's a news flash. It's NOT about the players. It's about the Georgia Tech football program. And children (yes, 18 year olds) don't get to make these decisions. Grown ups do. The fact that we don't have adults making these decisions is why our program is in the shape it's in.

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
I don't like the blue pants for no other reason than it's just not Tech. But whatever. I do take issue with the "It's all about the players, let them decide." Why not let them pick what plays to run (instead of CPJ)? Why not let the players vote on who Tech is going to recruit - after all, they have to play with them. Why not let the players vote on what music will be played at the games? Why not let players vote on what concessions will be served? Why not let players vote on ticket prices?

Here's a news flash. It's NOT about the players. It's about the Georgia Tech football program. And children (yes, 18 year olds) don't get to make these decisions. Grown ups do. The fact that we don't have adults making these decisions is why our program is in the shape it's in.

Agree with this. When I go to a football game I want to see Georgia Tech play in Georgia Tech football uniforms. I don't respect this football uniform flavor of the week stuff.

The Blue Jerseys and Pants are fye, Players and Recruits love them. If you don’t, then there’s nothing you can do about it, your voice won’t be heard, quit crying and be happy our players have some gear THEY can finally take pride in.
Glad they got their "gear". Have you taken a look at attendance lately. Wonder if the GTAA would say that to it's donors and fan base.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
Glad they got their "gear". Have you taken a look at attendance lately. Wonder if the GTAA would say that to it's donors and fan base.

Don't worry about attendance. GTAA has got their priorities right. They're fundraising for a new set of offices for themselves. Will probably include a big screen tv and free coffee in the breakroom.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned

Well actually the players fi decide what combos of the unis are worn each week. So you are wrong there regardless of how much that hurts your feelings. Your entire post comes off as a bit unhinged.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Agree with this. When I go to a football game I want to see Georgia Tech play in Georgia Tech football uniforms. I don't respect this football uniform flavor of the week stuff.

So you have only been looking at attendance since the blue pants? Might want to go back and observe prior years.

I saw a 3 year old literally have candy they wanted to eat taken away last night after trick or treating. Melt down ensued. That child was 3.....has an excuse even if not acceptable behavior. What excuse do you guys have for meltdowns over damn navy pants have? Good grief.

Please tell me you regularly attend games at least. Otherwise you have no gripe worth listening to.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
Well actually the players fi decide what combos of the unis are worn each week. So you are wrong there regardless of how much that hurts your feelings. Your entire post comes off as a bit unhinged.

No, it doesn't hurt my feelings. I don't have any control over it, so I don't worry about it. Blue pants don't work for me, but hey ... it's not my call.

As to unhinged ... that's your view. If Tech wants to operate as a major football program, they need to act like one. That's my view. Call it unhinged.