Blue. Pants.

RiseUpATL

Banned
I think they look good! And I love the uni changes. Kids love it too. Which is why I like it. Y’all can’t ***** about not doing more to become more attractive to recruits and then we do what kids these days like you ***** about it.

It’s a never ending cycle of bitching and what i call reverse-bitching.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
I think they look good! And I love the uni changes. Kids love it too. Which is why I like it. Y’all can’t ***** about not doing more to become more attractive to recruits and then we do what kids these days like you ***** about it.

It’s a never ending cycle of bitching and what i call reverse-bitching.

Winning is what is attractive to recruits.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Our players would like any new gear that comes out. So saying that the players love it doesn't mean we should wear navy. The players would love a gold jersey as well. This would be like the Florida Gators wearing green pants. There fans would be ticked off as well.

slugboy

Staff member
Cant wait to wear these.... @Supersizethatorder-mutt

d808d3cfa407473138bd4c7bcf9b7611--custom-helmets-uniform-ideas.jpg

Uhh, that doesn’t look bad

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Late to the party but...

Look, navy pants can be a good look as an alternate. But our primary branding is so poor out the gate that it appears we are Pitt or even Yale at this point.

As a young alum, I have been thoroughly dissapointed by the use of the new Tech Gold. There are TWO Adidas items that can be bought in gold, compared to over a dozen in white and navy. The team has worn white 5 times and navy once. Gold not at all. Navy pants coming out as a cool new thing before we even get a primary gold jersey figured out.

Yes, navy is a GT color, but its a SECONDARY color. The colors, for both fan apparel and uniforms, should be prioritized accordingly. THAT is how you start to create a streamline, renowned brand. Then you can say... "oh check this new idea out.... Navy pants!" Or "check out some yellow jacket insect themed uniform" or whatever. To me, it's the misrepresentation of the brand that is discouraging.
You seem to have been raised right, young man.

katlong

Jolly Good Fellow

Umm the problem I have is that both teams seem to be wearing close to the same uniform. Tech please make sure you are passing to a tech player. Duke feel free to pass to a tech guy.

Largely, I like the options they are providing - although I do take note of the hard to read numbers with gold numbers on white - and have thought blue pants would be fun, but this does seem a little silly to have nearly the same unis for this game. Doesn't seem smart and makes things hard for the QB to see the right person. But...I'm not in charge, so I guess we'll see how it turns out - we don't seem to pass much so maybe it will be an advantage from a D point of view.

katlong

Jolly Good Fellow
Agreed. This is the game we should have worn the blue tops (or gold tops) to differentiate. That gray may look different on the field, but in that graphic, it looks very close to white.
Duke has like 16 options and they pick this one. The only one worse for confusion would have been white tops and blue bottoms.
upload_2018-10-12_10-42-52.png

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Fwiw, we've worn white jerseys at home and away for years.

Navy has not been an unusual alternate, even before Adidas. I suspect Navy jerseys was a GTAA decision. Navy pants came along for the ride.

Also, fwiw, the Braves were better wearing GT Navy than georgie red.

What about when the Bravos wear the ugag gray? Yikes