Benson injury update?

I think he meant that he’ll be fine at some point, because he then said “all the guys are fine, we’ll find out this week”. I think it was more his typical non answer that he gives to injury questions.
That's not the way I heard it. He may have said, "we'll find out this week," but, if he did, I guess I didn't hear that because I was so excited at the "he's fine" part.

buzzed

Jolly Good Fellow
That's not the way I heard it. He may have said, "we'll find out this week," but, if he did, I guess I didn't hear that because I was so excited at the "he's fine" part.
It did sound like he’s not hurt badly, I’ve been fooled by CPJ before saying “I think he’ll play this week” and then the guy never plays for the rest of the year.

motynes

Jolly Good Fellow
I’ve torn 3 ACLs. I’m much more worried about the awkward plant than the hit because his foot wasn’t planted when hit. Muscle strength around the knee is key to being able to tell without an MRI about an ACL tear. My knee, the ortho could tell immediately that I tore my knee up. I had a TA at Tech who the same exact ortho said he did not tear his and he got an MRI and he Did, in fact, a tear his ACL. I say all this because really you don’t know for sure until you have an MRI. Regardless it is a good sign he could stand on it cause when I tore mine the last time I tore several other ligaments and I simply could not put any pressure at all on my knee or it would give away. Also, if you have a torn ACL and you aren’t on crutches, then you can hurt it further, especially the miniscus. Since he didn’t have crutches you have bet that the medical staff did not think he tore his ACL.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
It's ok we still like you.
( so you really can't tell me why my back hurts ? )

I have told my kids the difference between youth and our "autumn years" is that when you are young, if something hurts , you know why. You fell, something or somebody hit you, you burnt yourself on the grill, etc. Guys our age, stuff hurts...and there isn't no clear cut reason for it other than it's just old and wore out.