Benson injury update?

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Do we have a freshman that could be our 3rd BB at least for 4 games and still save his redshirt year. I hope we don't rush Benson back too quick. That is a tough position and takes some hard hits in that line. That young man is strong but I hope he doesn't get hurt trying to get that extra half yard with bodies hanging all over him. He is a powerful young man.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Do we have a freshman that could be our 3rd BB at least for 4 games and still save his redshirt year. I hope we don't rush Benson back too quick. That is a tough position and takes some hard hits in that line. That young man is strong but I hope he doesn't get hurt trying to get that extra half yard with bodies hanging all over him. He is a powerful young man.
Hopefully Bensom doesn’t miss anytime or very little if he does have to. Mason and Howard should be fine though, without needing a freshman.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer

Christian Malloy

WrongShadeOfGold

Jolly Good Fellow
Why do we need a third one when we seem to have a pretty decent second one (Howard) that we don't use?

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck
That terrible for KB. I had him pegged for a breakout year.

Now about that depth a BBack I have been hearing about...

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
My concern is the mesh and blocking from 2 guys who 1) don’t have much live experience 2) Can’t block and saw his snaps drop off....
I like the way Mason ran and Howard is a beast but this is a tough spot with these next two games. Rain at Pitt and a D line like Clemson’s is a recipe for disaster.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
My concern is the mesh and blocking from 2 guys who 1) don’t have much live experience 2) Can’t block and saw his snaps drop off....
I like the way Mason ran and Howard is a beast but this is a tough spot with these next two games. Rain at Pitt and a D line like Clemson’s is a recipe for disaster.
Mason he actually blocked pretty well