Bebe arrested ...

kyle.smith828

Jolly Good Fellow
Unless you’re the person that received the serious injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure there will be a civil suit and settlement. BeBe's insurance company will not want this to go to trial. Highly likely they settle out of court and bend on the injured parties demand.

Rich and famous NFL WR hurts passengers after recklessly driving a high performance vehicle? Insurnace company wont settle? Demonstrative injuries? Not a good look and probably wouldnt go over well w a jury.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
I'm sure there will be a civil suit and settlement. BeBe's insurance company will not want this to go to trial. Highly likely they settle out of court and bend on the injured parties demand.

Rich and famous NFL WR hurts passengers after recklessly driving a high performance vehicle? Insurnace company wont settle? Demonstrative injuries? Not a good look and probably wouldnt go over well w a jury.

Whether it would go to court or not would also depend on his insurance. In Georgia the required insurance is only $25k per person and $50k per accident. If his insurance isn't over that, they will be seeking damages from him personally.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
I’ll side with the league on who’s in and out of the league.

Now you are putting words in my mouth. I’ve never said a college degree was worthless, but it’s probably worthless to someone who has accumulated enough money to take care of the next generation of his.

My comment is exactly in lockstep with CGC. Tech will prepare and set you up the next 40yrs of your life whether that’s in the workforce or playing on Sundays. Hey WR? Come to Tech and I can setup you to get $70mil if decide not to graduate, don’t believe me look at BayBay. He was only a 3* and accomplished that. Yeah, that is a real detriment to recruiting ( insert Animal02 eyeroll)

I didn’t say that either. I said Colorado cases are different than the rest of the US. This careless or reckless driving in most states. A misdemeanor with a fine. That’s just stating facts not absolving of wrongdoing

Look me post. I want a cookie