BC Predictions

furant

Jolly Good Fellow
Anything is better than being a dog .. especially one that's been inbred to the point of near-extinction. Sorry, woke up with a case of THWG-itis. What are we talking about?
That's always the right answer.

strong90

Jolly Good Fellow
GT 27- 17

BC continues to outperform on defense but their offense continues to struggle.

GT improves on both sides of the ball but is not yet firing on all cylinders.

We learn little from the score but film study will be informative.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
A lot of you are thinking our D gets better after losing the entire secondary and a four year starter on the D line.

Nothing yet has led me to believe we will just magically have a good defense for once. Maybe hey prove me wrong.

I know BC had a bad offense last year, but even our best defenses recently couldn't hold many teams below 20

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck
Anything is better than being a dog .. especially one that's been inbred to the point of near-extinction. Sorry, woke up with a case of THWG-itis. What are we talking about?

Consider the bulldog...lovable pet or humanity's cruelest mistake? ?
watch

NorthGeorgiaJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
CPJ knows what he's got with this team, and he likes it. Saturday is the first step.
I've got good feelings.
Personal note: my dad ('59) introduced me to GT sports at the 2001 Clemson game (Woody Dantzler :/), he passed away in January. A weird feeling not talking up the season with him. I think he's got a good feeling and he'll get a good view to a good season.

GT 34, BC 13
Offense takes a quarter to warm up, 7-7 after one, Tech rolls from there.
Time to turn the Yellow Jackets loose.

jacket fan in dairyland

Jolly Good Fellow
I think it will be a frustrating game for us, kinda like playing Dook. BC defense is able to mostly stop the dive, trying to force us to pass. That will be largely successful due to a lack of receivers who can create separation for us. Because the BC offense is only average, the game will be a low scoring one. Butker wins an ugly game for us 13 -10.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I think the Jackets take this one, but I have no idea what the final score will be. It could be a nailbiter or a rollover. I'm hoping for the latter, but I'm thinking the former.

The real question is how many times I yell at my tv in ecstasy vs despair?