Ball State game.

ESPNjacket

Helluva Engineer
Line is down to -4.5.. interesting. I guess we should expect a close game.

Kenpom has GT by 6. Ball State hasn't played anyone in the top 100 (GT is 94).

Ball State takes a ton of 3s (47.1% of their FG attempts, 19th nationally).

The key to the game for GT is limiting turnovers. GT is a horrible #316th in turnover percentage on offense. We all know the cause but can't wait for Alvarado's return to improve on that.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Kenpom has GT by 6. Ball State hasn't played anyone in the top 100 (GT is 94).

Ball State takes a ton of 3s (47.1% of their FG attempts, 19th nationally).

The key to the game for GT is limiting turnovers. GT is a horrible #316th in turnover percentage on offense. We all know the cause but can't wait for Alvarado's return to improve on that.

I just bet Christmas on GT -5.5. I suspect that we will be locked-in and focused, despite the name of the opponents jersey for this one. We need to get some momentum going.

Also, Jordan Usher should give us a big lift here. As mentioned, we have to limit the turnovers, and we have to run them off the three.

Thinking that we can win this one by 10-12 points, IF and I realize that it is a big IF, we hit our free-throws.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
If we are half the team we think we are - we need to blow this line away.
I don't bet but if I did I would take GT today.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I’m still thinking double digits. We should rule the paint. As long we they don’t go crazy from deep, I don’t see how they do enough to keep it within two possessions.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
@HenryUsher is there anything you can share with us about how your son is feeling coming into the game today? Wondering if he feels ready to play a key role for us or will need a few games to knock the rust off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
Thought having Jose back might move the line a bit but I guess no one is really paying attention to that level of detail at this point.
Still 4- 4.5 -- down from 6

305jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Sharps are hammering Ball St. thats why the line is moving. Not sure why, we are the best team they have faced, and on the road.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
6325E41A-A4AC-4EDA-9939-42CD673356C3.png