Away game tickets

Well, away game tickets went on sale today, and apparently our allotment in South Bend is not very big. I can only order 2, and I have been buying season tickets and contributing for 45 years. This sucks, because I needed 4.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Well, away game tickets went on sale today, and apparently our allotment in South Bend is not very big. I can only order 2, and I have been buying season tickets and contributing for 45 years. This sucks, because I needed 4.

Well, that's crap. I can understand why they set maximums, but the maximum should definitely be 4 minimum.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
We'll be there and coming in from Chicago as well. Looking forward to our first trip to Notre Dame.

LibertyTurns

Banned
OK, last year was my first year buying season tickets. I renewed this year. Do they send you an email for away game tickets or do you figure this out by osmosis?

RamblinRev

Georgia Tech Fan
Well, away game tickets went on sale today, and apparently our allotment in South Bend is not very big. I can only order 2, and I have been buying season tickets and contributing for 45 years. This sucks, because I needed 4.[/QUO

Stupid Question. I went to the ticket website and can't find away game tickets. Where did you find the place to order?

LibertyTurns

Banned
I'm ok with being shafted by the Hill, professors, etc but not by the Tech Ticket Office. Last season everyone's on here talking about getting their tickets & mine showed up 10 days later. Brought back nightmares of failing classes, failing to pay library fines, etc. My life has already been shorted by GT & GT sports. The Ticket Office doesn't need to pile on here.