Away game tickets

I'm not an alum or a season ticket holder. How do I get tickets for the ND game? They are outrageous right now!
Your best bet is to find a season ticket holder who isn't going but is willing to buy for you. I intended two of mine to go to someone who can't get them; now that's up in the air. Fortunately, I think I have a couple of season-ticket holder friends who will buy others for me.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
The is the info for ordering tickets from the GT ticket sight. I will be glad to try to order 2 for anyone but I can't guarantee that this is the quantity I qualify for. My cost would be $180 for 2 tickets, included non-refundable $10 processing fee. I am curious what they mean by "Your order forms in non-transferable."

Season Ticket Holder - Single Game Request Form
As a Georgia Tech Football Season Ticket Holder, you have the opportunity to request additional home and away game tickets. Please make your selections below and pay attention to the game(s) you select as well as the order quantities. The priority deadline to request away and additional home games is Friday, May 29 at 5pm.
For the Notre Dame game, the maximum number of tickets you can request is 2.
The dollar value will NOT populate in your cart because you are NOT being charged at this time. Your credit card will be charged once it is determined the quantity of tickets you qualify for. Placing an order does NOT guarantee that we can fill your order. Once you have submitted your application it cannot be cancelled or refunded. Your order form is non-transferable.
Away Games
Description Quantity Price Per Item
Fee Amount
nd.gif
@ Notre Dame - Saturday, September 19
South Bend, IN
85.00 0.00

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Your best bet is to find a season ticket holder who isn't going but is willing to buy for you. I intended two of mine to go to someone who can't get them; now that's up in the air. Fortunately, I think I have a couple of season-ticket holder friends who will buy others for me.
I'll buy them from you if they are still available between now and then.

The is the info for ordering tickets from the GT ticket sight. I will be glad to try to order 2 for anyone but I can't guarantee that this is the quantity I qualify for. My cost would be $180 for 2 tickets, included non-refundable $10 processing fee. I am curious what they mean by "Your order forms in non-transferable."

Season Ticket Holder - Single Game Request Form
As a Georgia Tech Football Season Ticket Holder, you have the opportunity to request additional home and away game tickets. Please make your selections below and pay attention to the game(s) you select as well as the order quantities. The priority deadline to request away and additional home games is Friday, May 29 at 5pm.
For the Notre Dame game, the maximum number of tickets you can request is 2.
The dollar value will NOT populate in your cart because you are NOT being charged at this time. Your credit card will be charged once it is determined the quantity of tickets you qualify for. Placing an order does NOT guarantee that we can fill your order. Once you have submitted your application it cannot be cancelled or refunded. Your order form is non-transferable.
Away Games
Description Quantity Price Per Item
Fee Amount
nd.gif
@ Notre Dame - Saturday, September 19
South Bend, IN
85.00 0.00
Pretty sure that just means that nobody else can order tickets from your account. There is no way they can keep you from buying tickets for someone else though.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
If a season ticket holder on here is not going I would like to buy 2. My parents live in Woodstock so they can do the $ exchange in person. I really don't want to buy tickets off of stubhub but really want to take my father to the game. Thanks for any help!!!

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I looked at 2 tickets for ND plus hotel for the weekend and realized my wife and I could spend Thursday - Sunday in Vegas for a few hundred more! Decisions decisions...

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I got married this past September, and my wife said we could go to Chicago for our 1 year, and travel to south bend for the game. So looks like I will be buying season tickets sooner than later so I can get ND tickets as well.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I got married this past September, and my wife said we could go to Chicago for our 1 year, and travel to south bend for the game. So looks like I will be buying season tickets sooner than later so I can get ND tickets as well.
You better hurry or they'll all be gone. Those tickets are also sold by priority. If enough guys at the top of the total pole want to go, you could still be SOL.

Architorture23

Jolly Good Fellow
I looked at 2 tickets for ND plus hotel for the weekend and realized my wife and I could spend Thursday - Sunday in Vegas for a few hundred more! Decisions decisions...

2 airline tickets - $350
3 nights hotel on mag mile - $600
2 tickets to the game - $180

See you guys in Chi/SB.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Gotta love the Institute. Everyone else is getting emails, I'm getting jack. Went online last night, nothing. Today, no problem requesting a pair of tickets to ND.

Last year I couldn't order any away game tickets online, this year every game is there.

Still no email though except for an advertisement that I could buy additional season tickets for $35ea per game if I wanted. I'm not in the online business but is it really that hard to get a system to send out 10-20k emails to the fanbase. I have a hard time believing there would be more than 20k individual season ticket applications because most purchases would be for multiple seats, correct?

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer
Here's link if you didn't get the email. I called and asked -- if you have over 1,000 A-T points, you can request 4 ND tickets. Anything below that is 2. Everything will be assigned after May 29 based on points.