Away game tickets

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member

Not sure if tickets are included with those packages. See disclaimer:
Game tickets are not available for sale at this time. Please include the optional ticket selection in your reservation if you are interested in reserving a ticket for the game and we will notify you when tickets go on sale. Please note, tickets will only be available for the deluxe land-only tour package at one ticket per person.

uptightjacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Two tix is all I qualified for. Later in the year,if anyone knows or hears of any bus charters being run to South Bend by any bars in Chicago please post. Last trip up there we had 6 Tech fans on N.D charter and had a great time. Price included all alcohol for the trip.

Two tix is all I qualified for. Later in the year,if anyone knows or hears of any bus charters being run to South Bend by any bars in Chicago please post. Last trip up there we had 6 Tech fans on N.D charter and had a great time. Price included all alcohol for the trip.
Where is a good affordable hotel in Chicago which has easy access to the train station? It might be worth the price to sign up for the day package which includes train transportation between Chicago and South Bend.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I thought I didn't get the email but it actually just went to my junk mail grr. Anyway I called the ticket office to place my order. I was told Tech will probably have about 4k tix to sell to season ticket holders, once team needs for seats was met.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Any season ticket holders not planning to go, I'd be interested in buying 2 tickets from/through you. Please message me if you're interested.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
This actually sounds like a pretty cool idea. Only problem I can see is the ride back could be awfully long if we lose and have to ride with ND fans.

COJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
The is the info for ordering tickets from the GT ticket sight. I will be glad to try to order 2 for anyone but I can't guarantee that this is the quantity I qualify for. My cost would be $180 for 2 tickets, included non-refundable $10 processing fee. I am curious what they mean by "Your order forms in non-transferable."

Season Ticket Holder - Single Game Request Form
As a Georgia Tech Football Season Ticket Holder, you have the opportunity to request additional home and away game tickets. Please make your selections below and pay attention to the game(s) you select as well as the order quantities. The priority deadline to request away and additional home games is Friday, May 29 at 5pm.
For the Notre Dame game, the maximum number of tickets you can request is 2.
The dollar value will NOT populate in your cart because you are NOT being charged at this time. Your credit card will be charged once it is determined the quantity of tickets you qualify for. Placing an order does NOT guarantee that we can fill your order. Once you have submitted your application it cannot be cancelled or refunded. Your order form is non-transferable.
Away Games
Description Quantity Price Per Item
Fee Amount
nd.gif
@ Notre Dame - Saturday, September 19
South Bend, IN
85.00 0.00
JwsavhGT or anyone else - I am looking for 4 tickets total. Dont have to be together. So if you have tickets I will take them please msg me. Thanks

jackets3517

Georgia Tech Fan
Back when we last played up there in 07, we got a big group together with two charter buses, brews/kegs, catered food, etc. and we rolled from Chi town over to South Bend. One helk of a trip. Best part was that the two bus drivers tried to fight each other and one of the guys snuck one of the kegs on the bus. This was perhaps one of CCG best games while at Tech. Tashard loaded up big yards for us to win 33-3. Paul will get his bunch ready and I predict a W.

redmule

Ramblin' Wreck
Things have changed. I got four tickets in '07 and I think I could have ordered more. Looks like I'll only be able to get 2 this time.