Audio controller for stadium

I emailed Stansbury and Andy Blanton since his bio says he is "responsible for the video and audio operations of every athletic venue for 17 sports on campus." and have received no response.
We are 36 year season ticket holders with a history of donations but no significant donations recently.
Did you include info about yourselves, such as what I bolded here, in the email? From my experience you need to do that, because nobody is going to randomly check stuff like that and they need to know. If they know you have a history as a ST buyer and donor, then your email is more likely to get past a secretary who doesn't give a damn.

gtg970g

Jolly Good Fellow
Did you include info about yourselves, such as what I bolded here, in the email? From my experience you need to do that, because nobody is going to randomly check stuff like that and they need to know. If they know you have a history as a ST buyer and donor, then your email is more likely to get past a secretary who doesn't give a damn.
I always include our record of support whenever I send a message. I did send it Tuesday of Thanksgiving week so we'll see if they respond anytime this week.