Audio controller for stadium

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Who the hell thinks Michelle Branch is appropriate at a football game. I mean really.
L

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
I will chime in. The whole music selection, timing and video board production and execution is very bad. It would be better to just cut the damn thing off and go without it than have to put up with the garbage being presented. Stansbury harps on innovation and whoever Tech has running this operation has set back Audio/Video technology use several decades. Get it right or get rid of it.

Go Jackets!

DvilleJacket

Helluva Engineer
My buddy got over in time to hear us blasting Vanessa Carlton's thousand miles. He wanted to know was we playing at UVAY? Told him sadly no...

Milwaukee

Banned
I will chime in. The whole music selection, timing and video board production and execution is very bad. It would be better to just cut the damn thing off and go without it than have to put up with the garbage being presented. Stansbury harps on innovation and whoever Tech has running this operation has set back Audio/Video technology use several decades. Get it right or get rid of it.

Go Jackets!

We still play zombie nation. That's all that needs to be said. And I'm pretty sure we're still playing the old jock jams and jock rock albums. It's quite embarrassing. Couple those with knuck if you buck every 3 minutes and there's your BDS experience...

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
We still play zombie nation. That's all that needs to be said. And I'm pretty sure we're still playing the old jock jams and jock rock albums. It's quite embarrassing. Couple those with knuck if you buck every 3 minutes and there's your BDS experience...

Hahahahahaha right!!!! Pathetic.

Late in the game, the idiot PA guy comes on and actually gets a good "YELLOW......JACKETS!!" cheer going.

And then mind-numbingly INTERRUPTS IT WITH ZOMBIE NATION!!! WTF?? The guy needs to be fired. He was seemingly in competition to drown out our band at every opportunity with stupid rap music.

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm not sure who is responsible, but that obnoxious guy who screams: It's "third down", It's "first down" should just jump off the top of the north endzone deck. Too over the top, and a direct rip off of the Falcons chant!!

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Holy ****. I’m watcing the replay right now and the PA guy is playing ****ing Vanessa Charlton 1000 Miles.......I get it could be cute because it was 3rd and 32 but come the **** on! We’re in Atlanta! Play some ATL trap music to fire the damn crowd and fans up. I hope this person was fired as soon as the game ended.