Audio controller for stadium

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
We don't have to be united on anything except being Georgia Tech fans. Cumbayah is over rated. Just agree to disagree on some things. The train is going to keep on rolling regardless of who is on it.

Go Jackets!

Jerry, no doubt the train will keep rolling...we just can't afford to lose many more passengers on the thing.;)

Believe it or not, but someone from the GTAA Admin has a underling that views this site. There have been several suggestions that have been mentioned on here and there has been action by the GTAA. We are the voice and they are listening.
I hope you're right. There's a lot of crap posted on here, but there's a lot of good reasonable stuff as well.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Believe it or not, but someone from the GTAA Admin has a underling that views this site. There have been several suggestions that have been mentioned on here and there has been action by the GTAA. We are the voice and they are listening.

OK, if you're listening out there, can you do something about whatever filter or whatever is being used in basketball coverage that makes our gold look like piss green?

Milwaukee

Banned

I think you're giving us WAY too much credit. We're a group of guys and gals typing on our keyboards and phones, nothing more to it.

Milwaukee

Banned
SWEETWATER SECTION!!!!

If anyone is listening out there...

Beer/liquor sales please
Less slow developing counter stuff
Get better recruiters
Expand the hotel and conference center, you can always expand vertically ya know
Stop playing the db's 8yds off the ball on 3rd and 4
Run more straight triple, stop over thinking
Get rid of the navy pants permanently

I feel better now knowing this is gonna come to fruition now that I've typed it on an internet message board.

'Merica

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
I know it’s being done ad nauseum all over the country, but against the coCanes, they played “Sweet Caroline”, and the crowd , young and old, really got into it by singing along. It went over so well, you would think they would do it again against uva. Nope. I guess they don’t like playing music people are getting into, preferring to randomly play songs half the stadium doesn’t know (disclosure: I’m an old fart) just when the band is beginning to play or the crowd is getting into a chant.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
I can tell you that Sanford is light years ahead of us in this area; their production was professional.

They will never have anything that compares to our stadium though. Their stadium is big but I think ours is objectively better because of the awesome view of Atlanta. I think we have enough unused seating that we could make some kind of party area that people would really love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

majorQ9

Jolly Good Fellow
I can tell you that Sanford is light years ahead of us in this area; their production was professional.

They will never have anything that compares to our stadium though. Their stadium is big but I think ours is objectively better because of the awesome view of Atlanta. I think we have enough unused seating that we could make some kind of party area that people would really love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought the same thing when I was there in 2012 and we’re just catching up to what they were doing then. We shouldn’t be 6 years behind

gtphd

Jolly Good Fellow
Blows my mind for being a school with “smart kids” and that is a leader in engineering and technology, we can make the simplest things seem so hard....
We’re also a school where students make $70k per year right out of undergrad, so the vast majority of paid positions are staffed by non-alumni. That’s why we had pro-uGA tweets coming from GT Admissions before the national championship last year.

gtg970g

Jolly Good Fellow
Did anyone get a response back from Stansbury on this? I know some emails were being sent
I emailed Stansbury and Andy Blanton since his bio says he is "responsible for the video and audio operations of every athletic venue for 17 sports on campus." and have received no response.
We are 36 year season ticket holders with a history of donations but no significant donations recently.