Auburn

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Unbelievable. Why even bother to have any type of optomism?

No ****. Auburn loaded the bases by walks. No outs. And we couldn't piss in the ocean if we were in a row boat. No scoring by us. We are hopeless.

If I own "my" jinx on ****ty starting pitching, who brought up lack of timely hitting:love: Just kidding @FredJacket, I know there are really no jinxes even though I keep trying.

Oh yeah, our great Fr pitcher who should have been relieved runs ago just gave up a HR. Hall FINALLY put Gibson in after Chapman gave up his 4th hit. Our pitching coaching sucks IMHO.

Deleted member 2897

Yea, if you can’t tell whether a pitcher has good stuff or not during warmups, that’s not good. Not have another pitcher warmed up, that’s not good.

Their pitcher was all over the place. Walk, Wild Pitch, Walk. Bases loaded no outs against a guy throwing rocks in a lake. And we can’t find our own nuts to scratch. That makes no sense I know, but I wanted to say something half nasty out of frustration. Boogers!

GTfan1977

Banned
As I predicted we brought our dumpster fire pitching staff to Aub and who doesn’t score a single f’ing run with bases loaded and no outs ? ...... a dumpster fire team led by Danny Hall, that’s who

dawgbasher

Jolly Good Fellow
Have heard from a really good source, though not officially announced, that Carter Hall has dropped off team due to his back injury.