Votes: 46 31.1%
  • 35,000 - 39,999

Votes: 18 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
Everybody start hydrating today! Dont wait until tomorrow after you've drank 13 Sweetwater IPAs to drink water.

I can proudly say I've never been a heat casualty. Dont be that guy/girl tomorrow! Also Pedialyte 24 hours before you're in the heat will save your life

stech81

Helluva Engineer
"I'll leave my wife at home" is man code for "she told me she that there was no way in he$$ she was going to sit outside in the middle of the day in September to watch football and that she didn't give a rat's rear end where you went or what you decided to do that day as long as you didn't bother her.";)
I think we married the same person , just to check does her cooking suck ?

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
I can't make this game, but I gave both my season ticket seats and 2 extra seats away to GT fans that would be able to make it. It is an expensive game for me not to be at but I made sure 4 seats would be filled. I hope the stadium is packed for all those recruits coming in.

buzzed

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm in row 41 and around 3:00 it's in the shade . You should be good by 2:45.
Thanks. That’s roughly what I guessed would be the case. I usually sit in the upper east.

If anyone is interested I have 3 seats in 222 row 9 for sale. They come with a great tan, but mostly on the left side of your face.

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
I would have thought 50,000 easily for the first game vs an FBS opponent under the new regime ... from reading some of the other posts, I guess I'm delusional ??

I am with you. With all the talk about revitalization, branding, and renewed energy, I would have thought we would easily get over 50k. I hope we can. I will be there!

For perspective, according to the AJC, the attendance figures for Tech’s past five home openers (all against FCS teams) – 45,403 (Wofford), 49,196 (Alcorn State), 49,992 (Mercer), 50,161 (Jacksonville State), 39,719 (Alcorn State).

USF with our new coach should easily beat all of those. It is a better opponent and chance to see a new system. C'mon people!!!