Atlanta United FC

A Love Supreme

Ramblin' Wreck
Very exciting atmosphere at BDS. When Asad scored the goal, the crowd went crazy. It was fun to be there. Disappointment Atlanta didnt get the win though. Obviously this team is still raw but there is a lot of speed on this roster. I definitely look forward to going to more games.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Place was PACKED. Probably the best size crowd since Notre Dame came to town. Atmosphere-wise, haven't seen BDS rocking like that since VT in 2009. There was 55,000+ at the game, but probably tens of thousands more in and around campus just enjoying the atmosphere. Saw quite a few of our football players hanging out amongst the crowd.

Now the true test will be how many come back for the second game.

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
Place was PACKED. Probably the best size crowd since Notre Dame came to town. Atmosphere-wise, haven't seen BDS rocking like that since VT in 2009. There was 55,000+ at the game, but probably tens of thousands more in and around campus just enjoying the atmosphere. Saw quite a few of our football players hanging out amongst the crowd.

Now the true test will be how many come back for the second game.
Season ticket sales were really good which should be a good sign hopefully. Only managed to grab a 4 game pack myself because I wasn't going to have much time to go to the games but wish I could have gone for the full season. Really enjoyed it tonight

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
http://www.ajc.com/sports/football/...ing-pushed-back-again/wLnfyURmUXYvGcj6iaROMM/

Under the latest revised schedule, Atlanta United’s match previously scheduled for July 30 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium will be played at Georgia Tech’s Bobby Stadium on July 29. Two Atlanta United games that had been scheduled for Mercedes-Benz Stadium in August will be rescheduled by Major League Soccer for later dates in the new stadium, Cannon said.