Atlanta Braves News

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
I’m probably not going to get out there. In between work assignments, I’ll be able to get the games on Regular Fox and TBS. I think the National League mostly has Fox?

Scalpers might make a living this post-season in the Atl., but not at GT.

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
upload_2019-9-20_12-6-21.png

Tonights line-up ... this would also be my preferred line-up for the post-season !!

GT_EE78

Banned
Here are the starting pitching matchups for the final games of the 2019 regular season

Friday: 5-9 Tyler Beede vs 7-5 Mike Foltynewicz

Saturday: 1-0 Johnny Cueto vs 16-6 Max Fried

Sunday: 1-2 Logan Webb vs 8-6 Dallas Keuchel

Tuesday: 10-10 Julio Teheran vs 6-6 Danny Duffy

Wednesday: 13-4 Mike Soroka vs 3-9 Mike Montgomery

Thursday: 7-5 Mike Foltynewicz vs 10-9 Steven Matz

Friday: 16-6 Max Fried vs 9-13 Marcus Stroman

Saturday: 8-6 Dallas Keuchel vs 10-8 Noah Syndergaard
Nice to see they're not resting starters....hope to see Incierte/camargo healthy and swanson/Riley hitting again ..
time to get this division clinched and done

Milwaukee

Banned
Stupid af.

Snit you realize there are only 7 games left for a feat that’s happened, what, 4 times in the history of the game? They’re still throwing strikes, should we just stand up there with the bat on our shoulder bc we’re up 6 in the 7th while we’re at it? What a joke.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Stupid af.

Snit you realize there are only 7 games left for a feat that’s happened, what, 4 times in the history of the game? They’re still throwing strikes, should we just stand up there with the bat on our shoulder bc we’re up 6 in the 7th while we’re at it? What a joke.

Uh oh, shouldn't advance on them wild pitches. Giants might get their feewings huwt.

Milwaukee

Banned
Uh oh, shouldn't advance on them wild pitches. Giants might get their feewings huwt.

Just not a heads up play by Snitker. A baseball man like Bochy isn’t gonna even be upset because he knows what Acuna is trying to accomplish.

I had a rational thought for a second trying to defend Snit by telling myself he knows how important it is and he may even let Acuna rest the rest of the way if we clinch tonight and then let him pinch run quite a bit in the final 7 to try to get the 40...but then you limit it to only one try per game doing that, with everyone in the house knowing he’s going every pitch. Not good chances. Ronald needs to get 5 ab’s each game the rest of the way to get every opportunity he can. If we clinch tonight this better be our next ultimate goal - GET Ronald to 40. Period.