Atlanta Braves News

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Truly believe we make a deal for a starter, front line #1/#2.
Free Agents typically cost more, unless they go unsigned into March.
Thinking Suzuki, Markakis resign with us, due to the success and young talent.
They both have appeal to us, because we need unselfish leadership.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Duvall really let us down with his hitless night. Top of the eighth, one out, bases juiced in a 4-3 game we trail....he whiffs, no fly ball, no working the pitcher on the hook. Then Swanson fails in leaving three on. Lose 5-3.

Phillies beat lowly Mets. Lead at 2 1/2.

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer
Duvall really let us down with his hitless night. Top of the eighth, one out, bases juiced in a 4-3 game we trail....he whiffs, no fly ball, no working the pitcher on the hook. Then Swanson fails in leaving three on. Lose 5-3.

Phillies beat lowly Mets. Lead at 2 1/2.
Duvall has been basically worthless for the Braves. He’s batting .095 and doesn’t have a single extra base hit or RBI.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Here is my lineup, mixing in the switch-hitters with breaking up the lefty lefty in the middle and trying to get a few more RBI’s for Acuna(I know you guys won’t move him off the leadoff spot, but Albies will be regenerated/rebirthed with some pitches to hit):
1)O. Albies
2)R. Acuna
3)N. Markakis
4)J. Camargo
5)F. Freeman
6)K. Suzuki or T. Flowers
7)C. Culberson or D. Swanson(vs. lefties)
8)E. Inciarte
9)Pitcher

Have at me, men?

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Chad Sobotka recalled from Gwinnett today. Braves have 35 on the present roster.

Julio Tehran, 9-7 vs. Buchholz 7-2(w/ a sub 3 run ERA) @8:10 p.m.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Zuki homered in the eighth. We need 6 more outs. Hold on to your seats. Warm the cooking Sherry up. Open the heart pills or Goodys aspirin, whatever works.

Phils lost to horrible Mets.

Venters walks first batter he faces. Yikes!

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
I didn’t hear it or see it live, but the play can be googled-Dansby Swanson with a diving stop and perfect throw home. He might be our Mark Lemke type, should we get in the playoffs.

Can you believe we score in the eighth, two in the tenth and have to stave off our own bullpen to get a win? Minter had a wild, crazy bottom of the 10th. Lucky to get out with a single run scoring. HE IS OUR CLOSER! It’s an everyday adventure!!

We are going to keep blowing leads by throwing the house every game. Even the Manager has zero confidence in the entire mess. We warm them up every night to pitch 1/3 of an inning, 2/3 of an inning. It can’t continue. We have to have a stopper.