Atlanta Braves News

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Can somebody explain why Snitker didn’t pinch hit for Sanchez there? At some point, if you want to win the game, you have to score at least 1 run. I don’t get it...
Sanchez has been good tonight and he had only thrown 83 pitches. Keep him in, trust your offense, and save the bullpen. It cost us the battle, but we could still win the war even though the Marlins just went up 1-0.

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer
Sanchez has been good tonight and he had only thrown 83 pitches. Keep him in, trust your offense, and save the bullpen. It cost us the battle, but we could still win the war even though the Marlins just went up 1-0.
But the Braves are struggling to score a single run. You can’t let an opportunity like that pass. If it was a guy like Teheran hitting, I’m ok with it but not Sanchez.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
On my way in to work, I heard Ben Ingram say on the radio that the Bravos are only averaging 3 runs a game in the last 9 contests(and he stated that was going into the Friday game). Just think if we would have scored 3 the last two nights...we would have a win and an extra innings game tonight....and possibly a five game lead. Between this anemia with the bats and the games the ‘pen has blown during this pennant chase?

Hope it doesn’t come back to haunt us. I say toss the lumber over to Duraflame or burn all the wood. Order new sticks for all, unless Acuna and Camargo want to hold their own ones out.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
The fightin’ Phils are up 5-0 on the Jays, trying not to get swept. We need a win to even Kevin’s record, and psychologically and statistically know these four games with the Fishies wasn’t a losing one. Keeping that cushion of a three game lead, which is typically only one series. Rather have a 5-2 trip, than 4-3, after that Rockies avalanche that fell on us at home a week ago.