Atlanta Braves News

Milwaukee

Banned
Ooh, I wasn't aware of that. I still think we'll get our retaliation at some point in this series. We took a lot of heat around the MLB community for not retaliating and protecting Acuna that same night. I was kind of shocked that professional athletes and analysts were calling us out for NOT retaliating. Kind of cool in a way, baseball is a weird tight knit culture and their unwritten rules are more powerful than the actual rules. We have the majority of MLB actually wanting us to retaliate.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Would y'all try to sign Catcher JT Realmuto in the offseason if you were the Braves? It's a big question mark whether the Marlins can afford to keep him.
He's under arbitration for the next couple of years. If the Marlins are willing to trade him, then I would go after him. I would like to see us go afte Grandal or Ramos and resign one of Flowers/Suzuki.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
The 72-55 1st place in the NL East Atlanta Braves play the 51-78 5th place in the NL East Miami Marlins tomorrow at 7:10 pm. The starting pitcher for the Braves will be 10-7 Mike Foltynewicz and the starting pitcher for the Marlins will be 4-6 Dan Straily.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
I like Realmuto, Mike. Would it take two young arms and a fringe type like Wisler was?

Albies left 6 on base tonight. Someone will pay for that in this series. Yard!

Only 6,500 approx. in the seats. There are more buried in the graveyard next door to me. The spirits here make more noise. O.K., maybe that’s the drinking spirits living around me.