Atlanta Braves News

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
The times of the Braves games in 2019 have been moved back by around 10 minutes(Because traffic problems haven't been as bad as they thought) and the opening game for the Braves in 2019 will be March 28th against the Phillies at Suntrust Park. March 28th is the earliest opening game ever for the Braves.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
The 71-55 1st place in the NL East Atlanta Braves play the 50-77 5th place in the NL East Miami Marlins tomorrow at 7:10 pm. The starting pitcher for the Braves will be 10-6 Sean Newcomb and the starting pitcher for the Marlins will be 2-6 Elieser Hernandez.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Guessing that deep bruise on/near the bone of the elbow of Suzuki, has Alex A. looking around. Not sure who has cleared waivers, as most teams try to send many players through(in case an overwhelming offer comes in, or a salary dump, etc., becomes available), with the ability to yank them back if claimed. A third catcher, who hits LH, would be great-if there is one on the market?

A lefty bench bat like Lucas Duda, Curtis Granderson, Mallex Smith and/or a reliever to rid us of the Sudden Sam Freeman temptation, would be helpful. Please let them move Moylan down to the 60 day DL, which should end any such thinking of adding him back.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I'm so immune to the bullpen failures, I didn't even react when I though the ball was heading for the stands ... dodged a bullet on that one and then the Phillies lose on a two-out, two-run walk-off HR.
3-Games up, lets hope the roller coaster ride ends in Miami over the next four games.
This season reminds me a lot of 1982 and 1991:cool: This has been a damn fun season so far:D