Atlanta Braves News

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
SD ahead of the Pillies, 5-0 in the 5th.
Pray for the Padre to hang on...Bravos will be back in a tie for first.

Our bullpen is so overworked that some are hoping for Sam Freeman to come back. Please have Moylan coach some place in the organization. I’m glad Vizcaino will be back throwing soon, o.k. with Fried getting some key innings when he can get back.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
SD ahead of the Pillies, 5-0 in the 5th.
Pray for the Padre to hang on...Bravos will be back in a tie for first.

Our bullpen is so overworked that some are hoping for Sam Freeman to come back. Please have Moylan coach some place in the organization. I’m glad Vizcaino will be back throwing soon, o.k. with Fried getting some key innings when he can get back.
GO PADRES:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Forgot to add, Shane Carle might be coming off the 10 day or at least by call-ups in Sept.
Gosh, any depth helps, they had Chad Bell here for a day(gas can filled to the top)!

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
9-3 Padres win.
Braves tied for first in East.
Day, night DH on Monday. Win a both, undisputed lead in division. Good news is: lowly fishy Marlins coming to Cobb.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
The 64-51 1st place in the NL East Atlanta Braves play the 48-71 5th place in the NL East Miami Marlins tomorrow at 1:35 pm. The starting pitcher for the Braves will be 0-0 Touki Toussaint and the starting pitcher for the Marlins will be 2-2 Pablo Lopez.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Imagine if we still had Noc-a-homma’s Teepee....Tiki Touki T. goes Tehran to the short porch in LF. Braves win, Braves win, 1-0.

O.K., I’m awake now! That was a dream.

Mike, does Foltynewicz go tonight?

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Thanks!
I believe he has 9 wins. Did you realize we could potentially win the Eastern Division without a 15 game winner? Possibly get to 90 wins, after 90 losses? It shows the dependency on the bullpen these days(starters usually go 6 or less)and not having the typical staff ace(s), at this point in their careers. Good news is we have more depth than the majority of the MLB teams. We haven’t even seen the Wright, Mueller, Anderson, kids. Pipeline is deep!

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Thanks!
I believe he has 9 wins. Did you realize we could potentially win the Eastern Division without a 15 game winner? Possibly get to 90 wins, after 90 losses? It shows the dependency on the bullpen these days(starters usually go 6 or less)and not having the typical staff ace(s), at this point in their careers. Good news is we have more depth than the majority of the MLB teams. We haven’t even seen the Wright, Mueller, Anderson, kids. Pipeline is deep!
The 1975 Reds won 108 games and their two leading pitchers were 15-9 Gary Nolan and 15-10 Jack Billingham.