Atlanta Braves News

Milwaukee

Banned
Sucks that today's game is exclusively on Facebook Live for out of market people. I pay a lot of money for my mlb.tv account so I can get all the Braves games up here. I called to see if there's a workaround for people that have actually paid for this subscription, and he said "Sir it's really easy to sign up for a Facebook account, it's an extremely popular platform". I laughed and hung up. But I feel he still won that battle.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Braves fall 6-3. I feel good about this series because all we really needed was a split. But, I'm a little pissed because I feel like we could have swept them if Fried and Sanchez were both able to go longer than 2 innings due to injury

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer
The Braves pitching, as a whole, just isn’t good enough to win many 2-1 type games. I also thought Teheran should’ve gotten one more inning or at least been allowed to start the 7th. It feels like Snitker always has a quick trigger when pulling starters, especially when they’re pitching well. It’s ok for a starter to throw 100 pitches now and then.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Team’s at least a year away.....especially the way Snitker insists on managing the pitching. Heck, I could do at least as well.....certainly couldn’t do any worse!