Atlanta Braves News

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
The 57-47 2nd place in the NL East Atlanta Braves play the 46-63 5th place in the NL East Miami Marlins at 7:35 tonight. The starting pitcher for the Braves will be 5-3 Anibal Sanchez and the starting pitcher for the Marlins will be 2-2 Pablo Lopez.

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
Hey Mike, what did you think of Kolby Allard last night, I thought he was good, not great, only one KO and that was their pitcher ... though getting the W his first time out is impressive.
The bats seem to be coming back alive, Inciarte had 4 hits ... hope Anibal can keep up the good work, get the sweep and tie the Phillies for the NL East lead.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Hey Mike, what did you think of Kolby Allard last night, I thought he was good, not great, only one KO and that was their pitcher ... though getting the W his first time out is impressive.
The bats seem to be coming back alive, Inciarte had 4 hits ... hope Anibal can keep up the good work, get the sweep and tie the Phillies for the NL East lead.
I think Kolby will be good in the future but he's a ways to go;)

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
O’Day is finished for 2018 after the surgery on his hammy. Question for next season is will they be able to trade a 36 y.o. good middle reliever with a 9 m. $ salary or keep him against the payroll(could be worth having if totally healthy)?His last 3 years have seen him on the DL more than a few times.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Look for Gohara to come up and close if Arodys can’t come back or Minter has a couple of blow ups.

Did you notice a couple of the “gas cans” were placed on the 10 day DL(Freeman, Moylan)? Seems like a place to hide problems for insurance/desperation, between 3A and the Major Leagues.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
The 57-47 2nd place in the NL East Atlanta Braves play the 44-61 5th place in the NL East New York Mets tonight at 7:10. The starting pitcher for the Braves will be 7-7 Mike Foltynewicz and the starting pitcher for the Mets will be 2-6 Jason Vargas who has an ERA of 8.36