Atlanta Braves News

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
stupid
stupid
stupid
They brought on the curse themselves
The Atlanta Braves did NOT pass out their traditional foam tomahawks prior to Game 5 of the NLDS on Wednesday ... after St. Louis Cardinals pitcher Ryan Helsley -- a member of the Cherokee tribe -- spoke out against the promotion. FYI -- the Braves have passed out the foam tomahawks on each seat in the stadium for postseason games in the past .
https://www.tmz.com/2019/10/09/atla...-handout-amid-pitcher-ryan-helsley-criticism/
I bet the Braves fall back in 2020 to what they should have been this season. I think the Braves win 83-84 games in 2020.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Fred;
This is not starting out very well. A ball goes through a fence, the next one over it.
I’m looking for the black cat outside my door.

I think I’ll go take a couple of Nuke Jackson Pills.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Snitker should have:

Bunted Acuna to 3rd when he led off with a double in game 4.
Used Fried to try to LOCK UP game 4 with the 4-3 lead

Bottom line for us long time Braves' fans - coaching decisions doom us to failure - I knew today would be bad, but at least they are making it pain free.
Snitker should have pulled Acuna in game 1 for gawking instead of running hard and being on 2nd or 3rd base. Braves win game 1 the series would have been over in three games.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Fred;
This is not starting out very well. A ball goes through a fence, the next one over it.
I’m looking for the black cat outside my door.

I think I’ll go take a couple of Nuke Jackson Pills.
Yep. I don't even know what to say to you guys. Unreal.

Now the Nationals on pace for a blowout too. Still early; but the miracle required grows & grows.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
McCann just announced his retirement. I just want to say thank you to McCann for all that he has done for the Braves and what he has meant to the organization. He was always one of my favorite players and just seems like a genuinely good guy. I hope he ends up in Cooperstown one day.
Damn,the Braves will be most likely stuck with Tyler Flowers at catcher in 2020:banghead::rolleyes::vomit:

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
I logged back on to give the news about McCann.

Not that anyone will ask me, but I’d deal Flow and get a low level prospect or cash or a bag of balls and bats.

Grandal would be my first choice(LA castoff or not). Bring up Langliers. Resign Cervelli. After watching Molina, it’s time for an upgrade.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
I logged back on to give the news about McCann.

Not that anyone will ask me, but I’d deal Flow and get a low level prospect or cash or a bag of balls and bats.

Grandal would be my first choice(LA castoff or not). Bring up Langliers. Resign Cervelli. After watching Molina, it’s time for an upgrade.
Yeah the Braves should resign Cervelli and trade Flowers(y) I expected Brian McCann to retire after the season in July and i dreaded the prospect of a whole season of Tyler Flowers at starting catcher:rolleyes: