Atlanta Braves News

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Buzzbomb,were you officiating a game?;)
No, we take a rented van to take over there that our subcontracted company pays for. Security, Box Office, Scanning Tickets, Parking Detail and Access Points. Officiating is about the only thing I haven’t done or Broadcasting. Tonight working a festival inside the Forum in Duluth. Would rather be at GT Football. Larger team for Clemson next Saturday with a huge bus.

Glad you got to see a well pitched game. Good confidence builder that Folty could beat Flaherty if a game 5. Looks like Keuchel on Monday? Fried stays in relief?
Do you see us splitting the two games coming up in St. Louis? I hope Soroka is on.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
No, we take a rented van to take over there that our subcontracted company pays for. Security, Box Office, Scanning Tickets, Parking Detail and Access Points. Officiating is about the only thing I haven’t done or Broadcasting. Tonight working a festival inside the Forum in Duluth. Would rather be at GT Football. Larger team for Clemson next Saturday with a huge bus.

Glad you got to see a well pitched game. Good confidence builder that Folty could beat Flaherty if a game 5. Looks like Keuchel on Monday? Fried stays in relief?
Do you see us splitting the two games coming up in St. Louis? I hope Soroka is on.
I think the Braves put it together and win both games in St Louis and close out the NLDS with a 3-1 series win over the Cods;):):cool::D:smuggrin:

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Mike Foltynewicz is back!:):cool::D:smuggrin:
When they sent him down, I asked for two things: 1)Get his head, temperamental stuff on the diamond straightened out, 2)Work on command of his slider, but not up in the zone. It makes his fastball more effective , when the off-speed pitches are working well. Gave up way fewer HR’s in September, as he looked like last years Folty(the staff ace).

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Hopefully the Nationals can do the same thing against the Fodgers:cigar: In my opinion it's a bad thing to win the Division in August like the Fodgers did:wideyed:
So, so, so, right! IMHO, too.
Look how rusty our Atlanta Braves looked on the last weekend, plus Thursday right up until the ninth inning. Other than a Duvall pinch hit bomb, didn’t we get shut down by granted, a fine pitcher yesterday? Let’s hope we shake that rust off. I do understand resting Acuna and Freeman, but Kakes taking a strike three down the middle? Uncharacteristic of him.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Donaldson is 1 for 8 without an extra base hit. He was hot, before the “clinching of the East.” Albies, McCann, Joyce all have cooled off too. Didn’t mean to single Kakes out. On the bright side, Swanson playing great defense. Wonderful having him back! Acuna is hitting. Freeman has a HR, in this series. Keuchel was decent, although 3 walks. Folty, Fried on Fire!!
—————————————————————————————————

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
The Associated Press is circulating a story involving Adam(former Brave, who signed w/ Ga. Tech)Wainwright’s teammate Ryan Helsley, who did not take kindly to witnessing the en masse enactment of the Braves’ “Tomahawk Chop” tradition during Game 1 of the NLDS this Thursday (link). In comments originally made to writer/hero Derrick Goold, Helsley, who is a member of the Cherokee nation, called the “Chop” “disappointing” and “disrespectful”. “[The tradition] just depicts them in this kind of caveman-type people way who aren’t intellectual.

Let’s get some runs off this guy.....and chop on!! Buzz, the Caveman, Bomber.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
The Associated Press is circulating a story involving Adam(former Brave, who signed w/ Ga. Tech)Wainwright’s teammate Ryan Helsley, who did not take kindly to witnessing the en masse enactment of the Braves’ “Tomahawk Chop” tradition during Game 1 of the NLDS this Thursday (link). In comments originally made to writer/hero Derrick Goold, Helsley, who is a member of the Cherokee nation, called the “Chop” “disappointing” and “disrespectful”. “[The tradition] just depicts them in this kind of caveman-type people way who aren’t intellectual.

Let’s get some runs off this guy.....and chop on!! Buzz, the Caveman, Bomber.
Ryan Helsley can go piss up a flagpole as far as i'm concerned!:mad:

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
I’d like to have both too! This G.M. doesn’t have the old Braves’ mindset, because he doesn’t sign 30 year-olds for more than one season. It’s difficult to argue with that.

Potential Game 5 would be 5 pm in Atlanta on Wed., if Nats. play L.A.(my fingers, toes, and eyes crossed, that there is a game 5 for those boys-unless Washington can win the next two). Game starts @8 p.m, should Fred J. be home resting with his team.

Viewing party today at The Battery, for Game 3.

Last edited: