Atlanta Braves News

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Julio Tehran replaces Chris Martin....
Martin’s injury, meanwhile, likely brings an end to his time with the Braves. While Atlanta could re-sign him, he’s a free agent at season’s end and will also have the opportunity to explore offers from other clubs. Acquired on July 30 in a trade that sent pitching prospect Kolby Allard to the Rangers, the 33-year-old Martin logged a 4.08 ERA and a sensational 22-to-1 K/BB ratio in 17 2/3 innings with the Braves.
I wish the Braves would have kept Colby Allard;)

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
When Martin left the game last night I had the exact same sinking feeling I had when JJ Green fumbled against Tennessee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My sickening feeling came over me when the HangMan entered the game. My head starting splitting in two, when the Manager was sitting in the dugout debating when to pull him. Honestly, if you asked me prior to the game if I would use him in it-the answer would be an emphatic “no way.” Actually, I prefer Swarzak over him.

On the plus side, the bats came alive in the ninth. No team has ever come from 4 or more runs down in the ninth to win, postseason. We have some fight, chemistry.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
My sickening feeling came over me when the HangMan entered the game. My head starting splitting in two, when the Manager was sitting in the dugout debating when to pull him. Honestly, if you asked me prior to the game if I would use him in it-the answer would be an emphatic “no way.” Actually, I prefer Swarzak over him.

On the plus side, the bats came alive in the ninth. No team has ever come from 4 or more runs down in the ninth to win, postseason. We have some fight, chemistry.

It boggles my mind that he's still in the mix. He had a cute little bump right after we acquired his replacements but, other than that, he's been burnt toast the last several months. What more does the manager need to see?

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
It boggles my mind that he's still in the mix. He had a cute little bump right after we acquired his replacements but, other than that, he's been burnt toast the last several months. What more does the manager need to see?
I for some reason hope Braves manager Brian Snitker right out of the blue announces his retirement at the end of the season;) I would want either Walt Weiss or Joe Girardi to replace him as manager if he decided to retire:cigar:

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I for some reason hope Braves manager Brian Snitker right out of the blue announces his retirement at the end of the season;) I would want either Walt Weiss or Joe Girardi to replace him as manager if he decided to retire:cigar:

It's tough.

The team clearly responds to him (Acuna's mess notwithstanding. I mean, I thought we fixed that mess.), but he also clearly makes some odd decisions. So it's not out of the question to suggest others could be significant upgrades.

Maybe we could hire a guy like the Phillies manager to sit over there clearly posing and flexing for the cameras. Chewing his gum all hard to show he's a tough guy. Man, what a clown he is. :ROFLMAO: