Atlanta Braves News

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Ham is Billy Hamilton. Flowers has the roster made.
Here’s my late take(he has until Thursday to name the roster):
McCann, Flowers, Cervelli, Freeman, Riley, Albies, Swanson, Hechavarria, Donaldson, Markakis, Duvall, Acuna, Hamilton, Joyce.
Keuchel, Folty, Soroka, Fried, Tomlin, Newk, Jackson, Swarzak, Martin, Greene, Meloncon.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Ham is Billy Hamilton. Flowers has the roster made.
Here’s my late take(he has until Thursday to name the roster):
McCann, Flowers, Cervelli, Freeman, Riley, Albies, Swanson, Hechavarria, Donaldson, Markakis, Duvall, Acuna, Hamilton, Joyce.
Keuchel, Folty, Soroka, Fried, Tomlin, Newk, Jackson, Swarzak, Martin, Greene, Meloncon.
Do you think Cervelli.Hechavarria,Martin,Greene and Melancon will be back in 2020? I think Hechavarria,Greene and Melancon will be back for 2020 and Cervelli and Martin will be on other teams.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Do you think Cervelli.Hechavarria,Martin,Greene and Melancon will be back in 2020? I think Hechavarria,Greene and Melancon will be back for 2020 and Cervelli and Martin will be on other teams.
Yeah, Martin might be priced too high. The “new” Braves don’t like them old.
I think you are right on Cervelli. With Langliers coming up the pipeline, and probably needing a pure veteran like McCann to go with Flowers(who I’d like to dump off), we should be good.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Yeah, Martin might be priced too high. The “new” Braves don’t like them old.
I think you are right on Cervelli. With Langliers coming up the pipeline, and probably needing a pure veteran like McCann to go with Flowers(who I’d like to dump off), we should be good.

Why can't we have Cervelli instead of Flowe?

Tell me!

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Riley has been playing for Freddie Freeman the past couple of weeks, when needed.

I’m sure Fred is sad that the poor Milwaukee Brews are playing “free baseball” today. A meaningless game, just like the Braves-Mets right now.

Tired Tues. for the Brews! Yeah!