Atlanta Braves News

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
Hey Mike, back from vacation and we are still in 1st Place !!
Looks like we played the Yanks pretty tough, I can't believe their right field fence is only 315 feet ... I'm pretty sure that was the distance of my High School field ???
These next four games with Milwaukee will be huge ... any word on Freddie after he got hit in the wrist ?
I totally agree on the chip Carey comments ... my Dad was a huge Harry and Skip fan, but the apple fell far from the tree with Chip.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Hey Mike, back from vacation and we are still in 1st Place !!
Looks like we played the Yanks pretty tough, I can't believe their right field fence is only 315 feet ... I'm pretty sure that was the distance of my High School field ???
These next four games with Milwaukee will be huge ... any word on Freddie after he got hit in the wrist ?
I totally agree on the chip Carey comments ... my Dad was a huge Harry and Skip fan, but the apple fell far from the tree with Chip.
I will be happy with a 2-2 split with the Brewers;)

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
The 48-37 1st place in the NL East Atlanta Braves play the 52-35 1st place in the NL Central Milwaukee Brewers at 8:10 tonight. The starting pitcher for the Braves will be 6-4 Mike Foltynewicz and the starting pitcher for the Brewers will be 3-1 Freddie Peralta.