Atlanta Braves News

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Hey Jake,
Braves left 16 on base, they don’t count those last three in the ninth. 8 k’s, also.
I’ve noticed we get several of those each game. Naturally, we do hit a whole lot of HR’s.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
10-1 Mike Soroka starts for the 59-40 1st place in the NL East Atlanta Braves on Saturday night while 5-6 Anibal Sanchez starts for the 51-45 2nd place in the NL East Washington Nationals. First pitch for the 2nd game of the Braves-Nationals series is 7:20 pm.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Another game where Julio was fantastic but didn't get the win.
He was getting hit hard in the fifth and sixth. He seems to never go deep in games. I find it strange that Soroka and Fried are 20-5, with less run support per game than Julio who is 5-6. We’ve had to come back late in games to get him off the hook from losses.

I’d feel better if Folty can get it together and we can get another lefty starter. The Dodgers and Cubs hit righties really well.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Last edited:

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
  • Report: Braves, Red Sox scouting Marcus Stroman
    Sportsnaut "As the MLB trade deadline draws closer, contenders are busy sending scouts across the country to watch some of the top available targets. When Toronto Blue Jays starting pitcher Marcus Stroman took the mound on Friday, representatives from multiple teams were on hand to watch him..." July 20

Last edited: