Atlanta Braves News

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
The 25-16 1st place in the NL East Atlanta Braves play the 22-17 4th place in the NL Central Chicago Cubs tonight at 7:30 pm. The starting pitcher for the Braves will be 4-2 Brandon McCarthy and the starting pitcher for the Cubs will be 3-3 Tyler Chatwood.

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
This game should have (at least) been going into the 10th tied 3-3 ... I hope MLB takes a look at this game and figures out what went wrong because otherwise it makes you wonder ???
I can't believe Snitker didn't go nuts, especially after the second missed call ... with Acuna's walk the Braves would have had the bases loaded with nobody out !!

THWG

Helluva Engineer
This game should have (at least) been going into the 10th tied 3-3 ... I hope MLB takes a look at this game and figures out what went wrong because otherwise it makes you wonder ???
I can't believe Snitker didn't go nuts, especially after the second missed call ... with Acuna's walk the Braves would have had the bases loaded with nobody out !!
It should have been 4-3 because Acuna's fly ball would have been plenty deep enough to score Culberson in the 5th.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
I would love to get Hand. Carle, Hand, Winkler, Minter, and Vizcaino would be a hell of a bullpen and it would take a lot of pressure off of Vizcaino. I really like him, but he is a 7th inning or 8th inning guy.
Yeah, I was thinking if we can get Hand, Minter would not have to be the lefty to come in and get out of a jam. Leaving him avaible to close the game out.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
Vizcaiano drives me crazy, very inconsistent throwing strikes and yesterday he hangs a slider for a double and then ... he does it again ???
and he always makes the "I probably shouldn't have thrown that but I will certainly do it again" face while throwing the ball into his glove.