Atlanta Braves News

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Narrowing his pitches has helped his control(Newcomb).

I called for a small Bullpen trade on this site a few days ago, and poof A.A. obliged.
Expecting bigger deals before Aug. 31(new rule, I believe was passed...adding a month on to player(s) not having to clear waivers in being traded).

Not sure if A.S. is going to help the Braves, however it’s a no lose situation. Atlanta wasn’t going to pitch the two guys traded, ever again and the money is even. Seattle assumes Vizcaino with his almost 5m. salary, plus sending another 2m.

This is the most skin flint organization for the market we are in. Top 10 city in population, through an eight county populous.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Narrowing his pitches has helped his control(Newcomb).

I called for a small Bullpen trade on this site a few days ago, and poof A.A. obliged.
Expecting bigger deals before Aug. 31(new rule, I believe was passed...adding a month on to player(s) not having to clear waivers in being traded).

Not sure if A.S. is going to help the Braves, however it’s a no lose situation. Atlanta wasn’t going to pitch the two guys traded, ever again and the money is even. Seattle assumes Vizcaino with his almost 5m. salary, plus sending another 2m.

This is the most skin flint organization for the market we are in. Top 10 city in population, through an eight county populous.
I hope the Braves sign Aroldis Chapman or Kinley Jansen in the offseason