Arrests coming due to college bball kickbacks

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
When I read the Diehard article my first impression was, "Oh no, not Nas!" But, reading it again, as well as the Palm Beach Post article, I think the Miami coach is trying to get an offer together to beat an offer he thinks another shoe company has offered for Nas to attend a different school. None of this means Nas or his family has entertained an offer or participated in discussions about one.

Jumpman

Ramblin' Wreck
When I read the Diehard article my first impression was, "Oh no, not Nas!" But, reading it again, as well as the Palm Beach Post article, I think the Miami coach is trying to get an offer together to beat an offer he thinks another shoe company has offered for Nas to attend a different school. None of this means Nas or his family has entertained an offer or participated in discussions about one.

I fully agree and from what I know at this moment I would say this is correct.

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer

Deleted member 2897

Might be the beginning of the end for Louisville.

As it should be. When you get in trouble over and over and over, and you don't even wait for your sentence or probation from other infractions to end before you're right back at it...

Deleted member 2897

Pitino (and Petrino) are both like Lance Armstrong, in that you just always kind of wondered and knew something was going on. But what was most intriguing was trying to figure out just how they were able to get away with it. Well, we're about to find out.