Arizona HC Search and Pastner Implications

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
It's a weird feeling to consider the possibility, even if I still think it's unlikely. Like, I like Pastner and I think we will be good next year. Love the momentum on the court and in recruiting. But then again, am I sold on him long term? We would have killed for this scenario when we were sitting at 9-8 just months ago. Just weird.

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
It's a weird feeling to consider the possibility, even if I still think it's unlikely. Like, I like Pastner and I think we will be good next year. Love the momentum on the court and in recruiting. But then again, am I sold on him long term? We would have killed for this scenario when we were sitting at 9-8 just months ago. Just weird.
Yep and if you told me none of the big 4 return for next year, I would be ok with him going.

chewybaka

Ramblin' Wreck
I would like him to stay for a different reason. We played an aggressive, turnover based style that many teams found very frustrating to combat ... even when they knew what to expect. It reminded me of the Hoyas in the 80s and would be a great way to brand GT Basketball ... this was an exciting team to watch and I would love to see more of this style of play in the future.
"Disruptive".... shooting and rebounding have their good days and bad days...disruptive defense always works...

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
Yep and if you told me none of the big 4 return for next year, I would be ok with him going.
I don’t think I would. We have a highly ranked recruiting class coming in who would be able to get out of their LOIs if there was a coaching change.

JacketRacket

Jolly Good Fellow
GIF by filmeditor