• Unranked but receiving votes

Votes: 138 51.7%
  • Unranked outright

Votes: 12 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

roedeo

Jolly Good Fellow
Still a lot of time left, but even if BC comes out on top, Tech has two wins at this point, and should have a higher rank than BC.

Real first world problems! Enjoy while we can!

forensicbuzz

21st Century Throwback Dad
I don't think that means FSU is not very good. They've got some soul-searching to do, but BC is well-coached and has a dynamic QB.

I've said it for years that HC and QB are the two biggest positions in CFB. If you have stars there, everything else falls into place.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
I don't think that means FSU is not very good. They've got some soul-searching to do, but BC is well-coached and has a dynamic QB.

I've said it for years that HC and QB are the two biggest positions in CFB. If you have stars there, everything else falls into place.

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

slugboy

Staff member
If we are favored on the road by 3.5, we're effectively a touchdown favorite. Betting lines generally skew ~3 points to the home team.
Right, but being the home team (except at FSU, apparently) is worth three points. Teams play better at home (except FSU, apparently).

A 3.5 point spread is a 3.5 point spread. We’re favored by a field goal. That’s it.