Any news?? (stage 3: press coverage)

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
Who’d you hear from? Can you name names? I believe you I’m just curious because I can’t help myself!
Won't name names right now. But all signs are pointing to it's over as of right now. Could also be his final warning and a wake-up call meeting for the team, we will have to wait and see. That would seem a bit silly....but we are talking about GTAA.

BCJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Not getting my hopes up. Still expecting platitudes from TStan and CGC about progress and patience. Maybe they throw Thacker under the bus.

(But please please please let me be wrong.)

ScGold

Banned
Not getting my hopes up. Still expecting platitudes from TStan and CGC about progress and patience. Maybe they throw Thacker under the bus.

(But please please please let me be wrong.)
To save face and money thack being the casualty is not all bad. Makes ge off do what he does best (dc) and allows tstan adequate time to find a replacement.

RickStromFan

Ramblin' Wreck
not sure why Thack wasn't canned after last year's disaster. This entire staff appears to be incompetent and it all starts at the top.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
To save face and money thack being the casualty is not all bad. Makes ge off do what he does best (dc) and allows tstan adequate time to find a replacement.
The old saw on this is that every AD has a set of backup choices for every head coaching position already in mind. I hope, for his own sake, that TStan does.

I also hope this means Collins is gone. We'll see, I suppose.

MACHETE

Georgia Tech Fan
Won't name names right now. But all signs are pointing to it's over as of right now. Could also be his final warning and a wake-up call meeting for the team, we will have to wait and see. That would seem a bit silly....but we are talking about GTAA.
Final warning? You mean like double secret probation? Please...

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
The old saw on this is that every AD has a set of backup choices for every head coaching position already in mind. I hope, for his own sake, that TStan does.

I also hope this means Collins is gone. We'll see, I suppose.
I hope he actually runs it by someone that knows how to hire a HC.