Any news?? (stage 3: press coverage)

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
zac efron family GIF by NEIGHBORS

A Ring doorbell just caught this video in Geoff’s neighborhood.
Don't laugh. That actually happened to Bill Battle when he was coach at Tennessee and had lost too many games to Alabama. He was a good coach too.

IEEEWreck

Ramblin' Wreck
Man, the Russian invasion of Ukraine has brought this same thought to me a few times:

I kinda hate this feeling of "knowing" something in the internet age but waiting for confirmation from a reliable source.

Randy Carson

Helluva Engineer
Man, the Russian invasion of Ukraine has brought this same thought to me a few times:

I kinda hate this feeling of "knowing" something in the internet age but waiting for confirmation from a reliable source.
The whole "Russian Collusion" thing did that for me. That and the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings.

MACHETE

Georgia Tech Fan
All he said was it's going to be a long week, month, year. That sounded more to me like Collins was retained than fired.
He said he heard from "sources" that he was getting canned, then he posted the one you are referencing. Original message was behind paywall. Just looking for eyeballs...

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
Quinlan can maybe like, kinda, sorta, maybe give give us an idea, I guess what I’m trying to say is, go to hell with these cryptic tweets.